This edition: Post-Election Analysis, Part 2 of 2Tweet
Original tape date: November 9, 2010.
Join Doug and his guests Micheline Blum, Director of Baruch Survey Research at Baruch College/CUNY; and David Birdsell, Dean of the School of Public Affairs at Baruch College/CUNY for the two-part Post-Election Analysis. Topics honed in on are the electorates of this past election, the future electorates for future elections, the difficulties facing the Republicans and Democrats and what the qualifications are for someone to win in these types of elections.
David S. Birdsell Dean, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Micheline Blum Director, Baruch Survey Research
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- No recent shows on the schedule