This edition: Bob Hennelly, investigative reporter, WNYCTweet
Original tape date: December 21, 2010.
To talk about the "stucknation" and "it's a free country" is WNYC's Bob Hennelly. Hennelly is an award-winning investigative journalist who has reported on major public policy questions ranging from immigration and homeland security to power outages and utility mergers. Before coming to WNYC he was national affairs correspondent for Pacifica Network News. His written work has appeared in “The New York Times,” “The Village Voice,” “The Chrisitian Science Monitor,” “The Miami Herald,” the “Detroit Free Press,” and dozens of other magazines and newspapers. He has acted as a consultant/reporter for “60 Minutes.” He's a street-wise Jersey guy.
Bob Hennelly Investigative Reporter, WNYC
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am