This edition: Wayne Barrett and Tom Robbins, ex-Village Voice reportersTweet
Original tape date: January 11, 2011.
Journalists Wayne Barrett and Tom Robbins appear together for the first time since the recent announcement that they will be leaving the Village Voice after decades of extraordinary investigative reporting. They speak with “City Talk” host Doug Muzzio about the changes coming up in their lives and routines and share their opinions about Mayor Bloomberg, Al Sharpton, Gov. Andrew Cuomo, former Gov. David Paterson, former Mayor Rudy Guiliani, and the joys of their profession.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am