This edition: Greg David, Director of Economics and Business Reporting, CUNY Graduate School of JournalismTweet
Original tape date: February 8, 2011.
Doug is joined by Greg David, Dir. of Economics and Business Reporting at the CUNY Graduate School of Journalism. Prof. David writes a blog and weekly column for “Crain's New York Business.” The two share their contrasting views on current NYC politics.
Greg David Editorial Director, Crain’s New York Business
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am
- New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Tuesday, August 28 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am