This edition: Angelo Falcon, Pres., National Institute for Latino PolicyTweet
Original tape date: June 16, 2011.
Host Doug Muzzio and guest Angelo Falcón, president and founder, National Institute for Latino Policy, talk about the impact of the increase in the Hispanic/Latino population in New York and the United States.
Angelo Falcón President & Co-Founder, National Institute for Latino Policy
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Tuesday, August 28 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am