This edition: Pete Hamill, author, "Tabloid City" Part 1Tweet
Original tape date: June 21, 2011.
Doug is joined by Pete Hamill, journalist, novelist, essayist, editor, educator and author of the new book “Tabloid City.” In the first part of a two-part series, they discuss Mr. Hamill's position as a fixture of the New York literary scene.
Pete Hamill Novelist and Columnist
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am