This edition: Pete Hamill, author, "Tabloid City" Part 2Tweet
Original tape date: June 21, 2011.
Doug is joined once again by Pete Hamill, journalist, novelist, essayist, editor, educator and author of the new book “Tabloid City.” In the second half of this two-part series, they discuss Mr. Hamill's position as a fixture of the New York literary scene.
Pete Hamill Novelist and Columnist
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am