This edition: Pete Hamill, author, "Tabloid City" Part 2Tweet
Original tape date: June 21, 2011.
Doug is joined once again by Pete Hamill, journalist, novelist, essayist, editor, educator and author of the new book “Tabloid City.” In the second half of this two-part series, they discuss Mr. Hamill's position as a fixture of the New York literary scene.
Pete Hamill Novelist and Columnist
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am