This edition: Vin Cipolla, Pres., The Municipal Arts Society of New YorkTweet
Original tape date: November 8, 2011.
First aired: November 16, 2011.
Host Doug Muzzio talks with Vin Cipolla, President of the Municipal Art Society of New York. They discuss the past, present and future of the garment district, its evolution due to the changing times, the effect the absence of manufacturing has had on the district and what has replaced it, and finally, the state of Moynihan Station and the Moynihan Station Project which is transforming a landmark Post Office Building into an iconic railroad passenger station to benefit New York City.
Vin Cipolla President, Municipal Art Society of New York
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am