This edition: Ann Marie McDonnell, sculptor; Carl Rutberg, Exec. Dir., Alice Austen House MuseumTweet
Original tape date: November 22, 2011.
First aired: November 23, 2011.
Doug is joined by Ann Marie McDonnell, artist and director of education at the Alice Austen House Museum, and Dr. Carl Rutberg, the museum's executive director. They discuss the great photographer Alice Austen- her works, her life and the history of her home, Clear Comfort, now a National Historic Landmark.
Ann Marie McDonnell Graduate, Brooklyn College/CUNY
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Carl Rutberg Executive Director, Alice Austen House Museum
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am