This edition: Michael Wahid Hanna, Fellow, The Century FoundationTweet
Original tape date: December 19, 2011.
First aired: December 21, 2011.
Doug is joined by Michael Wahid Hanna, Fellow at The Century Foundation focusing on issues of international security, human rights, post-conflict justice and U.S. foreign policy in the broader Middle East. They discuss the sweeping changes taking place in the Middle East.
Michael Wahid Hanna Fellow, The Century Foundation
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am