This edition: High Line (Section 3) and the Delancey UndergroundTweet
Original tape date: December 12, 2011.
First aired: December 28, 2011.
Returning to City Talk once again are Joshua David and Robert Hammond, co-founders of Friends of the High Line, to discuss the plans for the last section of the park in the sky. Joining them is Dan Barasch, co-founder of the Delancey Underground, who explains his vision for turning the space, which was once a trolley terminal beneath Delancey Street, into a subterranean public park.
Dan Barasch Co-Founder, The Delancey Underground
Joshua David Co-Founder, Friends of the High Line
Robert Hammond Co-Founders, Friends of the High Line
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am