This edition: New York State RedistrictingTweet
Original tape date: January 3, 2012.
First aired: January 11, 2012.
Doug is joined by Dick Dadey, Executive Director of Citizens Union; Lucia Gomez-Jimenez, Executive Director of La Fuente; and Susan Lerner, Executive Director of Common Cause New York. The panel discusses the redistricting of the State of New York and what this will mean for the upcoming national and local elections.
Dick Dadey Citizens Union
Ms. Lucia Gómez-Jiménez Executive Director, La Fuente
Ms. Susan Lerner Executive Director, Common Cause New York
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am