This edition: Eli Silverman, John A. Eterno, co-authors, "The Crime Numbers Game: Management by Manipulation"Tweet
Original tape date: January 31, 2012.
First aired: February 1, 2012.
Doug is joined by Eli Silverman and John A. Eterno, co-authors of “The Crime Numbers Game: Management by Manipulation.” The book brings together the work of two criminologists who present the first in-depth empirical analysis of the NYPD Compstat management system, exposing the truth about crime statistics manipulation in the NYPD.
John Eterno Co-Author, “The Crime Numbers Game: Management by Manipulation”
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Eli. B. Silverman Professor of Law, Political Science and Criminal Justice Administration, John Jay College of Criminal Justice/CUNY
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- No recent shows on the schedule