This edition: Mike Fishman, president, Local 32BJ, Service Employees International Union (SEIU)Tweet
Original tape date: February 14, 2012.
First aired: February 22, 2012.
Doug welcomes Mike Fishman, President of 32BJ Service Employees International Union to the program this week. Mr. Fishman leads New York's largest private-sector union and the country's largest property services union. The union represents more than 120,000 property service workers -- including cleaners in offices, schools, stadiums, arenas, malls and institutions; superintendents, doormen and maintenance workers in residential buildings; security officers, food service workers and other service workers - in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C. and Florida.
Mike Fishman President, 32BJ Service Employees International Union (SEIU)
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am