This edition: Thomas DiNapoli, New York State ComptrollerTweet
Original tape date: February 14, 2012.
First aired: February 15, 2012.
Doug welcomes back New York State Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli. They discuss the condition of the state's finances and the way the national economic and political trends are affecting New York State.
Hon. Thomas P. DiNapoli New York State Comptroller
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- No recent shows on the schedule