This edition: Tom Robbins, Investigative Journalist, CUNY Graduate School of JournalismTweet
Original tape date: February 28, 2012.
First aired: March 7, 2012.
Doug sits down with Tom Robbins, former reporter for the “New York Daily News” and “The Village Voice,” and current head of the Investigative Reporting program at the CUNY Graduate School of Journalism. His recent “New York Times Magazine” cover story, "Radical Transformation," tells the story of Judith Clark, an inmate convicted of armed robbery and murder in 1981, and who is now seeking clemency from Gov. Andrew Cuomo. The article has led to a renewed conversation about justice, and crime and punishment.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am