This edition: Tom Robbins, Investigative Journalist, CUNY Graduate School of JournalismTweet
Original tape date: February 28, 2012.
First aired: March 7, 2012.
Doug sits down with Tom Robbins, former reporter for the “New York Daily News” and “The Village Voice,” and current head of the Investigative Reporting program at the CUNY Graduate School of Journalism. His recent “New York Times Magazine” cover story, "Radical Transformation," tells the story of Judith Clark, an inmate convicted of armed robbery and murder in 1981, and who is now seeking clemency from Gov. Andrew Cuomo. The article has led to a renewed conversation about justice, and crime and punishment.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am
- New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Tuesday, August 28 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am