This edition: Samuel Schwartz, "Gridlock Sam"Tweet
Original tape date: March 27, 2012.
First aired: March 28, 2012.
Doug is joined by Sam "Gridlock Sam" Schwartz, President and CEO of Sam Schwartz Engineering, a multi-disciplinary consulting firm specializing in traffic and transportation engineering. Sam is the former New York City Transportation Department traffic commissioner and chief engineer and is a regular columnist for the Daily News. The two discuss Schwartz's proposed transportation plan for New York City and how it would affect travel for all commuters.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Samuel Schwartz Engineer, New York City Transportation
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Ian Vandewalker
- Tuesday, June 19 - 2:30am