This edition: Samuel Schwartz, "Gridlock Sam"Tweet
Original tape date: March 27, 2012.
First aired: March 28, 2012.
Doug is joined by Sam "Gridlock Sam" Schwartz, President and CEO of Sam Schwartz Engineering, a multi-disciplinary consulting firm specializing in traffic and transportation engineering. Sam is the former New York City Transportation Department traffic commissioner and chief engineer and is a regular columnist for the Daily News. The two discuss Schwartz's proposed transportation plan for New York City and how it would affect travel for all commuters.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Samuel Schwartz Engineer, New York City Transportation
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Tuesday, August 28 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am