This edition: Leslie Koch, pres., The Trust for Governor's IslandTweet
Original tape date: March 27, 2012.
First aired: April 4, 2012.
Doug is joined by Leslie Koch, President of the Trust for Governors Island. Ms. Koch is responsible for the planning, redevelopment and on-going operation of the 150 acres of the Island owned by the Trust. Prior to the Trust, Ms. Koch was the CEO of the Fund for Public Schools, the nonprofit organization affiliated with the New York City Department of Education. Before that, she was an executive at Microsoft.
Leslie Koch President, The Trust for Governor’s Island
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am