This edition: Leslie Koch, pres., The Trust for Governor's IslandTweet
Original tape date: March 27, 2012.
First aired: April 4, 2012.
Doug is joined by Leslie Koch, President of the Trust for Governors Island. Ms. Koch is responsible for the planning, redevelopment and on-going operation of the 150 acres of the Island owned by the Trust. Prior to the Trust, Ms. Koch was the CEO of the Fund for Public Schools, the nonprofit organization affiliated with the New York City Department of Education. Before that, she was an executive at Microsoft.
Leslie Koch President, The Trust for Governor’s Island
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Tuesday, August 28 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am