This edition: Neera Tanden, Center for American ProgressTweet
Original tape date: April 10, 2012.
First aired: April 11, 2012.
Doug is joined by Neera Tanden this week. President and former COO of the Center for American Progress (CAP), Tanden helps run one of the most influential think tanks in Washington, D.C. Tanden has worked on domestic policy both on Capitol Hill and in think tanks since graduating from Yale Law School. She helped the 2008 Hillary Rodham Clinton campaign shape its policy proposals, and worked on Clinton's plans for new energy policies, economic and health-care reforms, as well as her plan to end the Iraq war.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Neera Tanden President, Center for American Progress
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am