This edition: Greg David, author, "Modern New York"Tweet
Original tape date: April 10, 2012.
First aired: April 18, 2012.
Doug is joined by Greg David, author of the new book "Modern New York: The Life and Economics of a City". Mr. David was the editorial director of "Crain's New York Business" for 25 years and now writes a weekly column and blogs for the publication. He is also director of the Business & Economics Reporting Program at the CUNY Graduate School of Journalism.
Greg David Columnist, Crain’s New York Business
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- No recent shows on the schedule