This edition: Canines and CompanionsTweet
Original tape date: April 24, 2012.
First aired: May 2, 2012.
Doug sits down with Michelle Brier, Director of Marketing and Communications at Guiding Eyes for the Blind. She is joined by Alan Gunzburg, Amy Dixon, and Frank Senior, along with their canine companions Fia, Elvis and Que. They share their personal stories and tell how Guiding Eyes for the Blind helped to bring them together.
Michele Brier Director of Marketing and Communications, Guiding Eyes for the Blind
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am