This edition: Angelo Falcón, founder/president, National Institute for Latino Policy; Prof. Gabriel Haslip-Viera, Chairman, Dept. of Sociology, CCNY/CUNYTweet
Original tape date: May 8, 2012.
First aired: May 16, 2012.
Doug welcomes Angelo Falcón, President and Co-Founder of the National Institute for Latino Policy, along with Gabriel Haslip-Viera, Professor and Chair of Sociology at The City College of New York/CUNY. They continue the discussion on the impact of the Latino population on US politics in today's world.
Angelo Falcón President & Co-Founder, National Institute for Latino Policy
Ph.D. Gabriel Haslip-Viera Professor & Chair of Sociology, The City College of New York/CUNY
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am