This edition: Angelo Falcón, founder/president, National Institute for Latino Policy; Prof. Gabriel Haslip-Viera, Chairman, Dept. of Sociology, CCNY/CUNYTweet
Original tape date: May 8, 2012.
First aired: May 16, 2012.
Doug welcomes Angelo Falcón, President and Co-Founder of the National Institute for Latino Policy, along with Gabriel Haslip-Viera, Professor and Chair of Sociology at The City College of New York/CUNY. They continue the discussion on the impact of the Latino population on US politics in today's world.
Angelo Falcón President & Co-Founder, National Institute for Latino Policy
Ph.D. Gabriel Haslip-Viera Professor & Chair of Sociology, The City College of New York/CUNY
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am
- New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Tuesday, August 28 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am