This edition: Michael Cooper, national correspondent, The New York TimesTweet
Original tape date: September 10, 2012.
First aired: September 12, 2012.
Doug is joined by Michael Cooper, national correspondent for The New York Times, covering presidential politics, urban affairs, and the economy. He has previously served as the paper's Albany bureau chief and has covered city politics, Long Island issues, and crime. He has worked at the paper since 1990. The two discuss the recent national conventions and how they could impact the presidential election.
Michael Cooper National Correspondent, The New York Times
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am