This edition: George A. King III, sportswriter, New York PostTweet
Original tape date: January 7, 2013.
First aired: January 9, 2013.
Thoughtful, quietly passionate, encyclopedic is the conversation between 2 lovers of the game of baseball: host Doug Muzzio and his guest New York Post sportswriter George A. King, III. They talk about the Yankees, the Steinbrenners, and juicers in the Hall.
George A. King III Sportswriter, New York Post
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am