This edition: New York State Comptroller, Thomas DiNapoli, Pt. 1 of 2Tweet
Original tape date: January 15, 2013.
First aired: January 16, 2013.
In the best of times - the responsibility of the New York State comptroller is awesome - the management of $150 billion in State pension funds; the auditing of spending of all state agencies and local governments; the review of the NYS and NYC budgets; the approval of state contracts - and now - the worry about massive state debt and local fiscal stress.
Thomas P. DiNapoli, named NYS Comptroller in 2007 and elected in 2010 talks with Doug Muzzio about
the state of the state address, the debt threat and plans to freeze investments to companies whose "...primary line of work is gun manufacture."
Hon. Thomas P. DiNapoli New York State Comptroller
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Tuesday, August 28 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am