This edition: New York State Comptroller, Thomas DiNapoli, Pt. 2 of 2Tweet
Original tape date: January 15, 2013.
First aired: January 23, 2013.
In Part 2., Doug Muzzio continues his conversation with Thomas P. DiNapoli, NYS Comptroller about the New York State budget, tax collections vs. projections, pensions - adding their thoughts on LILCO and the MTA.
Mr. DiNapoli was named Comptroller in February 2007 and was elected to the position in November 2010. Previously he served in the Assembly for 20 years, representing the 167th Assembly District in northwestern Nassau County.
Hon. Thomas P. DiNapoli New York State Comptroller
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Tuesday, August 28 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am