This edition: Sam Roberts, Urban Affairs Correspondent, The New York TimesTweet
Original tape date: February 11, 2013.
First aired: February 20, 2013.
Doug Muzzio talks with Sam Roberts, author of "Grand Central: The Train Station That Transformed America" admiring the book - its fascinating facts and observations: secret passageways, FDR's railroad car, the ceiling - and the building's memorable beauty and special significance. It's New York's Grand Central Station - celebrating its 100th anniversary.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Sam Roberts Editor, New York Times Week in Review and co-host, New York Closeup, NY1
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am