This edition: Sam Roberts, Urban Affairs Correspondent, The New York TimesTweet
Original tape date: February 11, 2013.
First aired: February 20, 2013.
Doug Muzzio talks with Sam Roberts, author of "Grand Central: The Train Station That Transformed America" admiring the book - its fascinating facts and observations: secret passageways, FDR's railroad car, the ceiling - and the building's memorable beauty and special significance. It's New York's Grand Central Station - celebrating its 100th anniversary.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Sam Roberts Editor, New York Times Week in Review and co-host, New York Closeup, NY1
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am