This edition: Jonathan Bowles, Executive Dir., Center for an Urban FutureTweet
Original tape date: March 18, 2013.
First aired: March 20, 2013.
As the (pretend) new deputy mayor for economic development (pretend), Doug Muzzio asks Jonathan Bowles, executive director of the Center for an Urban Future to identify trends and to make policy recommendations. Highlighting three areas of growth: technology, business start ups, and information acquisition-exemplified by New York's libraries-Bowles and Muzzio while confident about the future, ask how to turn small businesses into larger enterprises; how to support libraries as community centers; how to build skills for a strong middle-class.
Jonathan Bowles Executive Director, Center for an Urban Future
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am