This edition: James P. Molinaro, Staten Island Borough President; Ed Burke, Deputy Borough President, Staten Island.Tweet
Original tape date: April 1, 2013.
First aired: April 10, 2013.
He is the only Conservative ever elected to borough wide office, James Molinaro, Staten Island Borough President, here to talk about his legacy, what he aimed to and successfully accomplished during the last 12 years in office. Education, senior citizens, and children - including children with special needs - head the Borough President's list.
Ed Burke, Deputy Borough President talks about leadership from Staten Island's Borough President in closing the landfill and the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.
Ed Burke Deputy Borough President, Staten Island, NY
Hon. James Molinaro Borough President of Staten Island, NY
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Ian Vandewalker
- Tuesday, June 19 - 2:30am