This edition: James P. Molinaro, Staten Island Borough President; Ed Burke, Deputy Borough President, Staten Island.Tweet
Original tape date: April 1, 2013.
First aired: April 10, 2013.
He is the only Conservative ever elected to borough wide office, James Molinaro, Staten Island Borough President, here to talk about his legacy, what he aimed to and successfully accomplished during the last 12 years in office. Education, senior citizens, and children - including children with special needs - head the Borough President's list.
Ed Burke, Deputy Borough President talks about leadership from Staten Island's Borough President in closing the landfill and the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.
Ed Burke Deputy Borough President, Staten Island, NY
Hon. James Molinaro Borough President of Staten Island, NY
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am