This edition: East Midtown ZoningTweet
Original tape date: April 15, 2013.
First aired: April 17, 2013.
Agreeing on the value of modernizing and revitalizing the East Midtown area, Doug Muzzio and guests Vin Cipolla, president of The Municipal Art Society, NYC Councilmember Daniel Garodnick, and Lola Finkelstein, chair of the Multi-Board Task Force discuss concerns with the city's East Midtown Rezoning Plan, among many issues: transportation, historic preservation, tall buildings, air rights, and... money.
Vin Cipolla President, The Municipal Art Society of New York
Lola Finkelstein Chair, Muti-Board Task Force
Hon. Daniel R. Garodnick NYC Councilman, Manhattan District 4
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am