This edition: Trash TalkingTweet
Original tape date: April 15, 2013.
First aired: April 24, 2013.
The conversation is all about trash, garbage, waste - costing $2 billion a year to gather and get rid of! Yet, Omar Freilla and Brendan Sexton urge us to "rely on the people," and Samantha MacBride, author of "Recycling Reconsidered" agrees that New Yorkers are ready to listen; they understand the need for a new approach to the problem.
Omar Freilla Founder & Coordinator, Green Worker Cooperative
Samantha MacBride Assistant professor, Baruch College/CUNY
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Brendan Sexton President, Municipal Art Society
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am