This edition: Michael Moss, author, "Salt, Sugar, Fat: How the Food Giants Hooked Us."Tweet
Original tape date: April 29, 2013.
First aired: May 8, 2013.
What's a "bliss point" the "mouthfeel" or the "Crave It" study got to do with the food we eat? Everything!
Michael Moss, a New York Times investigative reporter and author of "Salt Sugar Fat: How the Food Companies Hooked Us," and host Doug Muzzio talk about food scientists and processed food industry giants and the adverse effect of their products on our health.
Michael Moss Investigative Reporter and Author, The New York Times
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am