This edition: Thomas DiNapoli, New York State ComptrollerTweet
Original tape date: May 13, 2013.
First aired: May 15, 2013.
New York State Comptroller, Thomas P. DiNapoli brings us some good news and for some - what may be unexpected bounty - in the form of Unclaimed Funds. Mr. DiNapoli suggests that we go to his office's website to see if NYS is holding funds we may have forgotten - old bank accounts, stocks. The good news is that the state is better off than it's been - but with a way to go. Doug and Mr. DiNapoli discuss the role of the comptroller's office in discovering the fraud of private contractors hired to provide children with special education services.
Hon. Thomas P. DiNapoli New York State Comptroller, NYS Comptroller's Office
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am