This edition: Charles V. Bagli, author, "Other People's Money: Inside the Housing Crisis and the Demise of the Greatest Real Estate Deal Ever Made."Tweet
Original tape date: May 13, 2013.
First aired: May 22, 2013.
Doug Muzzio and Charles Bagli, New York Times reporter and author of "Other People's Money: Inside the Housing Crisis and the Demise of the Greatest Real Estate Deal Ever," the purchase of Stuyvesant Town-Peter Cooper Village, talk about the winners and the losers - then and now - of real estate's boom and bust.
Charles V. Bagli Reporter/Author "Other People's Money", The New York Times
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am