This edition: Charles V. Bagli, author, "Other People's Money: Inside the Housing Crisis and the Demise of the Greatest Real Estate Deal Ever Made."Tweet
Original tape date: May 13, 2013.
First aired: May 22, 2013.
Doug Muzzio and Charles Bagli, New York Times reporter and author of "Other People's Money: Inside the Housing Crisis and the Demise of the Greatest Real Estate Deal Ever," the purchase of Stuyvesant Town-Peter Cooper Village, talk about the winners and the losers - then and now - of real estate's boom and bust.
Charles V. Bagli Reporter/Author "Other People's Money", The New York Times
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am