This edition: Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York CountyTweet
Original tape date: June 17, 2013.
First aired: July 3, 2013.
District Attorney of New York County since January 2010, Cyrus R. Vance, Jr. leads an office with a long tradition of excellence and non-partisonship, considered one of the nation's preeminent prosecutors offices. DA Vance and Doug Muzzio talk about fighting cyber crime, gang violence, prostitution and human trafficking.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Cyrus R. Vance, Jr. New York County District Attorney, New York County
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am