This edition: Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York CountyTweet
Original tape date: June 17, 2013.
First aired: July 3, 2013.
District Attorney of New York County since January 2010, Cyrus R. Vance, Jr. leads an office with a long tradition of excellence and non-partisonship, considered one of the nation's preeminent prosecutors offices. DA Vance and Doug Muzzio talk about fighting cyber crime, gang violence, prostitution and human trafficking.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Cyrus R. Vance, Jr. New York County District Attorney, New York County
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am