This edition: John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."Tweet
Original tape date: June 17, 2013.
First aired: July 10, 2013.
John Strausbaugh's latest book, "The Village: 400 Years of Beats and Bohemians, Radicals and Rogues, a History of Greenwich Village," reminds us of the extraordinary conglomeration of people who inhabited this particular piece of Manhattan - beginning in the 1640's to today. John Strausbaugh and Doug Muzzio exchange their experiences and memories of "the Village," remembering events, people and places from history and from today.
Prof. Douglas Muzzio Political Analyst, CUNY TV, Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
John Strausbaugh Author, "The Village: 400 Years of Beats and Bohemians, Radicals and Rogues, A History of Greenwich Village"
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am