This edition: Wise-Guys: M. Blum, D. Birdsell, H. GuzmanTweet
Original tape date: September 11, 2013.
First aired: September 25, 2013.
"It's the morning after and we still don't know, run-off or no," exclaims Doug Muzzio, introducing Baruch College friends and colleagues: Micheline Blum, David Birdsell and Hector Cordero-Guzman to talk about the campaigns, the candidates, and the voters.
David S. Birdsell Dean, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
Micheline Blum Director, Survey Research, Baruch College School of Public Affairs/CUNY
Dr. Hector Cordero-Guzman Professor, School of Public Affairs, Baruch College/CUNY
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am
- New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Tuesday, August 28 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am