This edition: Fmr. Amb. Richard W. Murphy on SyriaTweet
Original tape date: September 3, 2013.
First aired: September 4, 2013.
Former Ambassador to Syria, Saudia Arabia, the Philippines and Mauritania Richard W. Murphy and Doug Muzzio discuss the controversy in dealing with the crisis over the use of chemical weapons in Syria's civil war. They talk about military options and diplomatic options. Ambassador Murphy suggests that there might be ever so slight signs of change in the region and draws comfort that the United States has a president not inclined to be "sucked" into conflict.
Richard W. Murphy Former U.S. Ambassador to Saudi Arabia, Syria, the Philippines and Mauritania
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am