This edition: Robert Paaswell, Transportation - Part 1Tweet
Original tape date: October 15, 2013.
First aired: October 16, 2013.
Doug Muzzio asks Prof. Robert Paaswell the advice he would give to New York City's mayor elect about how to modernize New York's transportation system. Despite the limited control that the mayor has over the system, Prof. Paaswell urges a clear vision, a good team, and use of the "bully pulpit" to affect change.
Prof. Robert E. Paaswell Distinguished Professor, Civil Engineering, The City College/CUNY
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am