This edition: Robert Paaswell, Transportation - Part 1Tweet
Original tape date: October 15, 2013.
First aired: October 16, 2013.
Doug Muzzio asks Prof. Robert Paaswell the advice he would give to New York City's mayor elect about how to modernize New York's transportation system. Despite the limited control that the mayor has over the system, Prof. Paaswell urges a clear vision, a good team, and use of the "bully pulpit" to affect change.
Prof. Robert E. Paaswell Distinguished Professor, Civil Engineering, The City College/CUNY
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am