This edition: Professor Robert "Buz" Paaswell - Part 2.Tweet
Original tape date: October 15, 2013.
First aired: October 23, 2013.
CityTalk host Doug Muzzio and City College/CUNY Prof. Robert Paaswell meet again to continue their conversation about transportation "...holding our city together" and infrastructure, most important factors in the growth and well-being of the city.
Prof. Robert E. Paaswell Distinguished Professor/Civil Engineering, Director, CUNY Institute of Urban Systems, The City College/CUNY
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am