This edition: Errol Louis & Kate TaylorTweet
Original tape date: October 28, 2013.
First aired: October 30, 2013.
Doug Muzzio calls out, "It's almost over. Less than a week to go." Just one more CityTalk pre-election 2013 conversation with guests Errol Louis, NY1 and Kate Taylor, The New York Times. The conversation touches on the past, present campaigns and a little on future challenges the new mayor will face after November 6.
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am