This edition: Thomas DiNapoli, NYS ComptrollerTweet
Original tape date: December 16, 2013.
First aired: December 18, 2013.
New York State Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli, manager of $160.7 billion in NY state pension funds, and host Doug Muzzio discuss numerous issues from labor conditions in Bangladesh, local fiscal challenges to privacy/transparency disclosure. And more.
Hon. Thomas P. DiNapoli New York State Comptroller, NYS Comptroller's Office
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- No recent shows on the schedule