This edition: Thomas DiNapoli, NYS ComptrollerTweet
Original tape date: December 16, 2013.
First aired: December 18, 2013.
New York State Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli, manager of $160.7 billion in NY state pension funds, and host Doug Muzzio discuss numerous issues from labor conditions in Bangladesh, local fiscal challenges to privacy/transparency disclosure. And more.
Hon. Thomas P. DiNapoli New York State Comptroller, NYS Comptroller's Office
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am
- New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Tuesday, August 28 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am