This edition: Mayor Michael Bloomberg's LegacyTweet
Original tape date: December 16, 2013.
First aired: December 25, 2013.
Considered by some to be New York's Second Greatest Mayor, Michael Bloomberg, his legacy and New York's future are discussed by Doug Muzzio, Joyce Purnick, Errol Louis and Angelo Falcon. The group acknowledges some of the Mayor's greatest hits - and some misses. All look forward to the next New York Mayor's accomplishments.
Angelo Falcón President , National Institute for Latino Policy
Errol Louis Inside City Hall & Road to City Hall, NY1
Joyce Purnick Author, Journalist, "Mike Bloomberg: Money, Power, Politics"
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am