This edition: Clyde HabermanTweet
Original tape date: January 6, 2014.
First aired: January 8, 2014.
Clyde Haberman, longtime New York Times reporter and columnist, and most recently, author of its NYC column, "Breaking Bread," and host Doug Muzzio talk about civility - mostly the lack of it - and exaggeration and hyperbole in political discourse.
Clyde Haberman Columnist "Breaking Bread", The New York Times
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- No recent shows on the schedule