This edition: "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.Tweet
Original tape date: January 13, 2014.
First aired: January 22, 2014.
Dr. Brendan Reilly, author of "One Doctor: Close Calls, Cold Cases, and the Mysteries of Medicine," engrossing stories of his relationship with and care of patients, suggests that everyone should find one doctor - a very important choice, especially as we age - with whom one can "partner" in making health decisions. Dr. Reilly urges all Americans to enroll in a health care plan.
Dr. Brendan Reilly Exec. Vice Chair of Medicine/Professor of Medicine, NY Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical College
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am
- Ian Vandewalker
- Tuesday, June 19 - 2:30am