This edition: "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.Tweet
Original tape date: January 13, 2014.
First aired: January 22, 2014.
Dr. Brendan Reilly, author of "One Doctor: Close Calls, Cold Cases, and the Mysteries of Medicine," engrossing stories of his relationship with and care of patients, suggests that everyone should find one doctor - a very important choice, especially as we age - with whom one can "partner" in making health decisions. Dr. Reilly urges all Americans to enroll in a health care plan.
Dr. Brendan Reilly Exec. Vice Chair of Medicine/Professor of Medicine, NY Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical College
- George A. King III. - NY Post
- Tuesday, April 24 - 2:30am
- Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task Force
- Tuesday, April 17 - 2:30am
- "One Doctor" by Brendan Reilly, M.D.
- Tuesday, April 10 - 2:30am
- Jerry Capeci & Tom Robbins, Co-authors "Mob Boss"
- Tuesday, April 3 - 2:30am
- Hector Figueroa & Joshua Freeman - Labor
- Tuesday, March 27 - 2:30am