This edition: Richard Ravitch - State Budget Crisis Task ForceTweet
Original tape date: January 27, 2014.
First aired: January 29, 2014.
Doug Muzzio calls Richard Ravitch, New York State government's "Mr. Fixit," and a civic treasure. Mr. Ravitch shares some of his concerns about the practice of delaying payment or borrowing to pay pensions and other commitments. The State Budget Crisis Task Force Final Report like the conversation was grim.
Richard Ravitch Co-Chairman, State Budget Crisis Task Force
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am
- Ed Rollins-Sr. Presidential Fellow, Hofstra Univ.
- Tuesday, July 10 - 2:30am
- Bill Rudin, chairman, Association for a Better New York
- Wednesday, July 4 - 9:00am, 3:30pm, 10:30pm
- Thursday, July 5 - 9:00pm
- Heather Quinlan: Documentary Filmmaker/The 86 Mets
- Tuesday, July 3 - 2:30am
- Chancellor James B. Milliken
- Tuesday, June 26 - 2:30am