This edition: George A. King III. - NY PostTweet
Original tape date: January 27, 2014.
First aired: February 5, 2014.
Taking time off from politics, Doug and New York Post Yankee beat writer, George A. King III. talk with passion about Tanaka, McCann, Ellsbury and Beltran - about instant replay, no home plate collisions, and juicers in the Hall - all things baseball.
George A. King III Yankee Beat Writer, New York Post
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am