This edition: Kathryn Wylde, Partnership for NYCTweet
Original tape date: February 10, 2014.
First aired: February 12, 2014.
Kathryn Wylde, longtime president and CEO of the nonprofit Partnership for New York City talks "good news/bad news" as reported in the Partnerships' studies, "NYC Jobs Blueprint" and "New York City as a Destination of Choice for Talent."
Kathryn S. Wylde President & CEO, Partnership for New York City
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am
- New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Tuesday, August 28 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am