This edition: Kathryn Wylde, Partnership for NYCTweet
Original tape date: February 10, 2014.
First aired: February 12, 2014.
Kathryn Wylde, longtime president and CEO of the nonprofit Partnership for New York City talks "good news/bad news" as reported in the Partnerships' studies, "NYC Jobs Blueprint" and "New York City as a Destination of Choice for Talent."
Kathryn S. Wylde President & CEO, Partnership for New York City
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- No recent shows on the schedule