This edition: Richard RavitchTweet
Original tape date: February 25, 2014.
First aired: February 26, 2014.
Richard Ravitch, former New York Lieutenant Governor, and chairman of the MTA from 1979 to 1983, talks about the MTA's problems and prospects, including new revenue sources, many of which were proposed years ago: tollls on bridges, raising gas taxes and increasing car registration fees.
Richard Ravitch Former Lieutenant Governor, Governor's Office
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am