This edition: Joseph Viteritti & Sam Roberts-Mayor John LindsayTweet
Original tape date: March 10, 2014.
First aired: March 12, 2014.
Mayor John Lindsay (1966-1973) "... was a controversial figure, angering conservative Republicans and Democrats alike, by aligning himself with racial minorities and poor people who had been left on the sidelines of politics" writes Joseph Viteritti in "Summer in the City: John Lindsay, New York, and the American Dream."
Sam Roberts Urban Affairs Correspondent/The New York Times Close Up/Author, NY Times/NY1/”America’s Mayor: John V. Lindsay and the Reinvention of New York”
Dr. Joseph P. Viteritti Author; Prof/Public Policy and Chair/Urban Affairs & Planning Dept, “Summer in the City: John Lindsay, New York and the American Dream”; Hunter College/CUNY
- Chancellor James B. Milliken, The City University of New York
- Tuesday, August 21 - 2:30am
- New York City Comptroller Scott M. Stringer
- Tuesday, August 28 - 2:30am
- Prof. Ron Daniels - Selma: Historical Event and the Movie
- Tuesday, August 14 - 2:30am
- Thomas P. DiNapoli: New York State Comptroller
- Tuesday, August 7 - 2:30am
- "New York's New Edge" authors David Halle & Elisabeth Tiso
- Tuesday, July 31 - 2:30am
- James D. Zirin, Author: "The Mother Court"
- Tuesday, July 24 - 2:30am
- Robert Paaswell: CCNY Institute of Urban Systems
- Tuesday, July 17 - 2:30am