This edition: Joseph Viteritti & Sam Roberts-Mayor John LindsayTweet
Original tape date: March 10, 2014.
First aired: March 12, 2014.
Mayor John Lindsay (1966-1973) "... was a controversial figure, angering conservative Republicans and Democrats alike, by aligning himself with racial minorities and poor people who had been left on the sidelines of politics" writes Joseph Viteritti in "Summer in the City: John Lindsay, New York, and the American Dream."
Sam Roberts Urban Affairs Correspondent/The New York Times Close Up/Author, NY Times/NY1/”America’s Mayor: John V. Lindsay and the Reinvention of New York”
Dr. Joseph P. Viteritti Author; Prof/Public Policy and Chair/Urban Affairs & Planning Dept, “Summer in the City: John Lindsay, New York and the American Dream”; Hunter College/CUNY
- Cyrus R. Vance, Jr., District Attorney, New York County
- Tuesday, March 6 - 2:30am
- John Strausbaugh, author, "The Village: A History of Greenwich Village."
- Tuesday, March 13 - 2:30am
- William P. Kelly, Interim Chancellor-Designate, CUNY
- Tuesday, March 20 - 2:30am
- No recent shows on the schedule